At some point, everyone needs a legal question answered in order to know if they have a legal problem, need to file a lawsuit, or just what to do in life situations relating to the law. Legal questions should be answered by a lawyers, but the answer doesn’t always require hiring the lawyer to go to court. Our attorneys provide legal advice by e-mail and telephone throughout the State of Ohio using our virtual law firm service. The advice you receive may be the final answer to your legal problem or the guidance you need to take whatever steps are necessary to resolve the issue.
Our Legal Advice by Phone Service gives you a convenient way to obtain the professional advice at minimal cost.
How It Works:
- Click here to register for the Legal Advice by Phone Service.
- We will schedule a day/time that is convenient for you to talk to an attorney.
- Our attorney will talk to you for up to 20 minutes as you ask any questions you have about legal issues.
Our Attorney Will:
- Listen to your situation.
- Ask clarifying questions.
- Explain how the law applies to you and provide information on the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
Our Legal Advice by Phone Service is designed to provide you with:
- An analysis of your specific situation;
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
Our Legal Advice by Phone Service is limited to one conversation of up to 20 minutes. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, we may require additional payment for the time required to fully respond to your situation.